Race Times 2018 – Click Here
Click here to see pictures of runners from HIH17
We wont spoil it by telling you all the obstacles but will give you a sneak peek on one obstacle we are featuring.
Information about race kit pickup and turning in your pledges will be posted here closer to the event date.
Parking for participants and spectators will be available at Bayfront Park. Upon arrival, please follow parking signs and parking attendants on the day of the event. Admission is FREE for spectators!
Although Hell in the Harbour will have prizes for best costume and team costumes, we recommend that participants wear clothing that you will feel comfortable racing and going through Hell in! Participants should also consider bringing:
- running shoes – consider a pair that you’re willing to get wet but can still help you navigate your way over, under and through the obstacles!
- a dry change of clothes
- waterproof sunscreen
- water – water will be available for participants
- money – take advantage of the post-race festivities by shopping at one of the many vendor tents or enjoying a cold drink in the beer gardens
- Great attitude! This will be the most fun you have all year. No outside alcoholic beverages or glass bottles allowed.
Hell in the Harbour Post-Race Festivities!
After the race be sure to stay and enjoy live entertainment, food, a beer gardens and much more fun! The post-race festivities will also give you a chance to applaud participants during an awards ceremony that will be held to honour individual and team prizes. Most importantly, we encourage all participants and supporters to be on hand to recognize Special Olympics Ontario with a cheque presentation!
Free Concert Performed by…..
Who says the fun has to end just because the race is over? Live entertainment will be performed during the entire event, check back soon for information on the great performers that will be on hand!
The Staybridge Suites Hamilton is graciously hosting participants and supporters looking to stay overnight for Hell in the Harbour. Located in Downtown Hamilton, Staybridge Suites is walking distance to Bayfront Park and a perfect location to stay while visiting Hamilton for Hell in the Harbour or other great events in the City.
To Reserve online follow the link below:
Prizes will be available for the following categories:
- Top fundraising team
- Top male and female fundraiser
- Fastest Times in all competitive categories
- Best team costume and more!