Your support is needed! Join our honorary Chair Person Inspector Glenn Bullock of the Hamilton Police to help make this a successful event for our community and Special Olympics Ontario! Please complete and submit the form below to become involved in this great event! Once you’ve submitted your information below, we will follow-up with you within 1-2 business days to confirm.
Information for Volunteers:
- Volunteers are asked to commit to an 8:30am – 3:00 pm time commitment. If that is not possible, please indicate time restrictions in the “Comments and Considerations” section in the form below.
- Possible volunteer duties include – Registration tent, Course Marshal, Obstacle Supervisor, Traffic, light clean up of obstacle sites
- Volunteers receive a Free souvenir event T-shirt
- Lunch/water provided
- Free Entertainment throughout the day, Food Vendors, Craft Breweries
- Plenty of Fun!
- Minimum Age to Volunteer – 14
**After you hit `SEND`you should receive a notice that the message was sent successfully. If not, please be sure all fields are filled out correctly**